Good dental care means regularly brushing and flossing your teeth, going for frequent dental check-ups, and consuming a healthy diet. Practicing these habits will prevent your gums from getting damaged, control bad breath, and increase the life of your teeth.
The common ailments that require dental care are bad breath, caries or cavities, gingivitis or gum diseases, abscesses, loosening of tooth, leukoplakia or white patches and cancer of the mouth. We offer dental care with Implantology, Invisible Braces, Laser Dentistry (painless soft tissue treatment), Pediatric Dentistry, and a painless root canal treatment to patients.
Various problem domains treated include:
- Cavities – which are holes that destroy the structure of the teeth
- Gingivitis – causes inflammation and bleeding gums and is usually a result of a bacterial infection
- Bad breath – which is also known as halitosis
- Periodontitis – the destruction of the bone and ligaments that support the teeth, often leading to tooth loss
- Abscesses, pain, and inability to use teeth
- Health issues outside the mouth, ranging from preterm labour to heart disease